Incredibly precise with remarkable control, the Yonex VCORE 98 Tour 315g keeps your opponents guessing! This spin-friendly tennis racquet helps you dictate the pace of play. A thinner beam allows for faster swing speeds to improve feel and topspin. NAMD™ graphite maintains flexibility during fast swings to maximize snap back. With even more spin potential than its predecessor, the Yonex VCORE 98 Tour 315g hits the spin your opponents have never seen!
- Thinner beam allows for faster swing speeds for improved feel and topspin.
- A 1.9% wider frame at the 2 & 10 o'clock position increases the ball contact areas, producing a higher launch angle.
- New throat design adds control and stability.
- Silicone oil infused grommet allows the racquet to quickly flex and snapback into its original position to improve spin.
Who's it for?
- Advanced players looking to dominate with a maneuverable racquet designed for spin and speed.
- ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of main and cross strings, delivering greater control without sacrificing stability.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM): A stretchy mesh material wraps around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations, adding touch and precision.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Graphite incorporated in the upper throat to the lower frame allows the racquet to flex quickly and snapback for maximum spin potential.
- Aerodynamic Technology: Aero Trench and Aero Fin Technology reduce air resistance for easy maneuverability and added spin.
- Liner Tech: Straight-hole grommets elongate the main strings by making the entry angle for the string more vertical, resulting in a horizontal sweet spot expansion and increased string movement.
- Silicone Infused Filament Technology (SIF): Monofilament infused with silicone oil to allow greater snapback for powerful spin.