Stay smooth from start to finish in the Saucony Guide 17! This support shoe combines step-in comfort with reliable stability for a unique ride. Enjoy a personalized feel when you slip into the 360° fit upper, which forms to your foot for customized support. Softer PWRRUN foam provides supreme comfort, while CenterPath technology adds protection to support your stride. Light, stable and responsive, the Saucony Guide 17 is a reliable workhorse for daily training!
- CenterPath technology provides comfort and protection with a broader platform, higher sidewalls and an asymmetric profile to align your stride.
- Softer PWRRUN cushioning in the midsole with a higher stack height for improved comfort.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need lightweight support for their stride.
- Runners with a diverse workout routine that includes various distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone with a wide foot wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
Upper: Breathable mesh improves ventilation to keep you comfortable. 360° fit forms to your foot for customized support. PWRRUN+ sockliner provides a comfortable step-in feel.
Midsole: Pillowy soft PWRRUN foam with a higher stack height for a more comfortable ride. CenterPath technology adds protection with a wider platform, higher sidewalls and an asymmetrical profile.
Outsole: Blown rubber in the forefoot and heel provides reliable traction and durability. Forefoot flex grooves enable soft landings. Wide platform supports smooth transitions for an inherently stable ride.
US sales only.