Wilson Clash 100UL v2.0
Ultra-lightweight and arm-friendly, the Wilson Clash 100UL v2 provides supreme comfort for developing juniors or anyone with a history of shoulder or arm problems. Effortlessly maneuverable around the net for volleys and doubles play, this tennis racquet brings back the flex of its previous version with an improved sweet spot for playability. Patent-protected FORTYFIVE construction and proprietary carbon mapping provide an unmatched mix of flexibility and stability, while Agiplast plant-based bumper and grommets apply a sustainable approach to the design.
Who's it for?
- Tennis players looking for a performance racquet that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability for all ages and swing styles.
- Revised makeup at the racquet tip increases the sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center shots.
- FORTYFIVE° frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path.
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Lightest adult racquet in the Clash series
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint